Saturday, October 15, 2016

Diorshow Maximizer 3D Triple Volume Plumping Lash primer review

Okayy So this one was a tough one. 

I have heard some real hype about this primer. So i had to try it out! However I am on the edge with this one. 


So as you can guess by the title of the post this is "a lash primer with an air-pumped texture that coats each lash with a dense, lightweight layer to intensify the effects of the mascara."
Basically it primes your lashes for a better and more intense mascara look. It is suppose to keep lashes from clumping, increase their length and maintain a better curl. 


For my first impression though, I have mixed feelings about this product. On a plus side, it did increase the length of my lashes a little. However i am not so sure about the curl and the supposed intense mascara look. So here is what i did. I curled my lashes before applying the primer.
When i opened the pack and pulled the brush out it did grabbed onto a lot of product. When i applied the product, there was too much of it on the brush that it ended up clumping my lashes. It didn't went on evenly at all. 


After that i applied my mascara on top and that only made them clump more. So i used my fingers to separate my lashes before they dried. There was definitely an increase in the length of my lashes. However i didn't feel much difference between using the primer and not using one. I kind of get the same look just by using my mascara alone. Actually my mascara doesn't clump up my lashes as this product did.




As for the curl, you can judge by the pictures how much of a curl you can see. 




It is priced at $ 29.50 from a spear outlet or online.  


I used Maybelline the colossal volume express water proof mascara. 




If you liked this post and found it helpful, comment, share, and pin it <3 


And always remember sky is the limit! 


No comments:

Post a Comment