Saturday, October 8, 2016

Kat Von D 'Lolita II' lipstick review!

Absolutely in Love with this Color! 

So recently I got the chance to review the lip color 'Lolita II' by Kat Von D latest lip collection. It is one of the 30 shades available at Sephora, and boy am i in love with this color! 


I have been searching for the perfect nude for me for quite some time now. 
I have always been skeptical when choosing a nude shade for my skin. 
I have a tan-ish skin tone and most colors i tried didn't suit me for some reason. 
However, when i tried this color i felt like i was reborn! (okay that's a bit too much maybe :P ) 
But i am not kidding. I just can't help but fall in love with the pigment. 


Lolita II is a beautiful terra cotta nude, perfect shade for fall and winter. It is a brighter version of 'Lolita I, a chestnut shade'. It has a smooth matte finish and is very pigmented. 
The lipstick glides over the lip like a lipgloss but dries into a perfect matte. 


However, it comes with its flaws. It dried out a little too much to a point where it cracked right at the center of my lips. 
I didn't retouch it because even after it dried out a little, the matte lipstick maintained it's pigment.
Now a lot of people might not like the feel of their lips sticking together out of dryness. 
For some reason i didn't mind it. It didn't dry me out TOO much. Just enough to be matte.
So i guess i can live with that, i don't know about you guys. 
So if you decide to purchase, keep that in mind.   


It cost $20 from Sephora, so it does fall on the expensive end of the wheel. 
Just something to consider. (P.S the image on my blog is a deluxe size. the actual lipstick a lot bigger than this.)


Other than that, As i said before i am in love with the pigment!! like IN LOVE. I would definitely buy it again.


For me this is a must have for fall and winter.




I mean just look at the color! 


If you liked the post and found it helpful, like, share, comment, and pin! <3
What is your favorite Kat Von D lipstick shade? 
Share your opinions, experiences, or get in touch just to become a friend <3 
Life is too short not to live to the fullest.
and remember!
Sky is the limit! <3


1 comment:

  1. lipsticks is what every girl desires, our social profiles are totally dedicated for this purpose , do visit hauteher cosmetic tips for women

    ReplyDelete